Alexander Kabaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > The complete transcript is available here:
> > http://sparc64.style9.org/sparc64.log
>
> Which still does not answer my question. What GCC version is on this
> machine?

Sorry, I thought your question was whether it was in the cross
building stage or later on in the build.

%gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/sparc64 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.1 [FreeBSD] 20020509 (prerelease)

I can provide you with an account on the system.

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft