Hi Poul et al,

I have been unable to test GEOM on my Sparc64 box on the latest
-CURRENT due to the rstat.h breakage for the last two days.
Please hold off your GEOM-being-standard commit until that's
been fixed.

BTW, why the heck are people not fixing code that breaks world in
<24 hours, let alone COMPILE TESTING IT BEFORE THEY COMMIT?!

===> libexec/rpc.rstatd
cc -O -pipe    -Wformat=2 -Wno-format-extra-args -Werror  -c
/usr/src/libexec/rpc.rstatd/rstatd.c
cc -O -pipe    -Wformat=2 -Wno-format-extra-args -Werror  -c
/usr/src/libexec/rpc.rstatd/rstat_proc.c
/usr/src/libexec/rpc.rstatd/rstat_proc.c:87: conflicting types
for `havedisk'
/usr/obj/usr/src/sparc64/usr/include/rpcsvc/rstat.h:88: previous
declaration of `havedisk'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/libexec/rpc.rstatd.
*** Error code 1