Hanspeter Roth wrote:
>   On Oct 06 at 17:02, Terry Lambert spoke:
> > You failed to delete the old header files when you upgraded your
> > compiler.  The easiest answer is "man rm".  8-).
>
> Hm. I tought I had `*default delete use-rel-suffix' in the supfile.

Doesn't matter.  That only effects your CVS tree.  A CVS update
with the delete/prune options only effects your source tree.  The
problem is the installed header files, so changes to either your
local CVS tree or your local source tree are irrelevent.

> Do I still have to delete old files myself?

Yes.

> Is /usr/include/stdlib.h obsolete?

/usr/include/* is obsolete.  Install the new ones instead.

-- Terry