In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Mikhail Teterin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: > Even though it doesn't make sense, can you turn on the debugging
: > information and run again?  I use
: >
: > # Let's debug!
: > hw.cbb.debug=1
: > hw.pccard.debug=1
: > hw.pccard.cis_debug=1
: > hw.cardbus.debug=1
: > hw.cardbus.cis_debug=1
:
: Actually, I lied... It is a Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56
: REM56G -- the xe card.

Oh, that's different....  This is with my changes to pccard_cis.c?
I've never been able to get my IBM version of this card to work at
all...

Do you get screen fulls of CIS parsing before the fall?  That's what I
see both before and after that change.  I think that something strange
is going on with a few cards that the code doesn't handle quite
right.  I have maybe 4 of them at the moment.

Warner