* De: Frode Nordahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ Data: 2002-10-12 ]
        [ Subjecte: Re: dmesg showing garbage ]
> Anyway, it could show that FreeBSD could do a better job initializing
> memory on bootup?

This is a job of the BIOS, and I wasn't trying to explain the garbage,
merely why there's stuff from the previous boot.  I didn't quote the bits
asking why there was corruption.
--
Juli Mallett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       | FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
Will break world for fulltime employment. | finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]