In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Jun Kuriyama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:
: I'm trying to install fresh 5.0-current from self-baked ISO.
:
: But when I select fresh drive at "Configure" -> "Label" in sysinstall,
: sysinstall stalls (title, table, synopsis is printed, but no Part
: rows).  I can do Alt-F2 even if main screen cannot accept any command
: keys.
:
: When I select already formatted drive, it works fine.
:
: Is there a possibility fresh drive is not supported in libdisk?

I had similar issues when I tried to install pc98 onto a semi-virgin
disk.  I thought it was pc98 releated...

Warner