On 2002-11-04 01:16, Hidetoshi Shimokawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have the same problem and reverting rev. 1.134 of
> /sys/kern/uipc_socket.c fixes the problem.
> The change might have something wrong with a loopback interface.

True.  I had been seeing problems with network connections the last
days, and was already in the process of backing out changes one by one
when I saw this.  Reverting 1.134 fixes things here.  If I put it back
in, strange DNS failures start causing troubles with almost everything
(including Sendmail, fetchmail, ssh).

Giorgos.