On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 01:00:43PM -0800, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> Bernd,
>
> > > Who owns USB code in -current? I need an USB expert advice
> > > on the FreeBSD specific USB problem. Basically whenever i
> > > put my laptop into docking station and try to plug Bluetooth
> > > USB dongle i get
> > >
> > > uhub1: device problem, disabling port 1
> >
> > Is you usb hub really self powered as it claims to be?
> > If it is not the problem you are seeing is not surprising.
>
> the hub (the TI one) is the inside docking station. i've
> no idea if its self powered or not. how can i check it?

If it's inside the docking station I would assume that it's powered.
On my machine with an external hub I do get messages about power budget
being exceeded so it's probably not that.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])              http://www.josef-k.net/
FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker)     http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/