On 2002-11-26 12:37:25 (+0100), Robert Drehmel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:04:23PM +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:
> > Before it is a few megs of the same.  Basically Mutt reading my mailbox.
> > Anything else I can do to help?
>
> You could give the attached patch a try.

Okay.  I'll let you know if it helps :-)

> Were you by any chance using truss(1) just before mutt started to hang?

No.  I used truss after it hung - and after I rebooted - to try and figure out
why it hangs the next time it hung.

I'll get back to you after my kernel is compiled.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                       subscribed to the list.

  If at first you don't succeed, try something else.