On Friday 29 November 2002 01:32 pm, David Wolfskill wrote:
> That should, at least, provide a reasonably valid set of comparisons.

Thanks.

I suppose Robert's results might be abnormally long if -current requires a lot
more memory than -stable, thus requiring a lot of swap, as Kris pointed out.
Looks like my 486 won't be jumping to -current soon  :)

-David

--
On the whole I am against mass murder. I rarely commit it myself, and
often find myself quite out of sympathy with those who make a habit of it.

Astronomy and Astrophysics Center
The University of Chicago