In message: <1038796195.375.7.camel@OutBound>
            Bob Van Valzah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 23:16, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > Try adding hw.pccard.cis_debug=1 to /boot/loader.conf and let me know
: > the results.
:
: Warner, I knew you'd know what to try next!
:
: Here's what's new in dmesg apparently as a result of the cis_debug flag
: (full dmesg output follows the signature):
:
: cis mem map d1b00000
: pccard0: CIS tuple chain:
: CISTPL_END
: ff
: cis mem map d1b00000
: CISTPL_LINKTARGET expected, code ff observed
:
: It looks to me like a null tuple chain was found where a link target was
: expected.  But I have no clue how to interpret this in context.

Uggg.  Looks like we're not mapping things in such that we can read
them for reasons unknown :-(

Warner