Hi, everybody,
From Robert N M Watson
(1) UFS_ACL isn't enabled
Yes, I am sure that in my kernel config:
options UFS_ACL
options UFS_EXTATTR
options UFS_EXTATTR_AUTOSTART
(2) Extended attributes aren't available on the file system (shouldn't
happen for UFS2, but might happen for UFS1 if you don't have
UFS_EXTATTR and appropriate configuration of EAs)
I do as the "README.alcs"
mkdir -p /usr/.attribute/system
cd /.attribute/system
extattrctl initattr -p /usr/ 388 posix1e.acl_access
extattrctl initattr -p /usr/ 388 posix1e.acl_default
(3) The file system isn't mounted with the ACL option: either -o acls (or
   acls in the fstab file), or more reliably, setting the "tunefs -a
   enable" flag in the file system configuration.
For better or for worse, POSIX.1e defines that getfacl() will print the
current file permissions as an ACL if ACLs aren't available on the file
system.  As such, you're probably just seeing the results of stat()
printed in an ACL form.
I use UFS1. In DP1, the ACL works nice. But in DP2, I have never succeeded.
in DP1, there is no need to add the 'acls' to 'fstab'. Anyway, I also add the 'acls' flag to 'fstab', but it fails, too.
The system always say:
Current#cd /usr/
Current#setfacl -m u:oyk:r src
setfacl: acl_get_file() failed: Operation not supported

Best Regards
Ouyang Kai