On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:26:52 +0200
Vallo Kallaste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've built it yesterday together with a lots of other stuff. Using
> other -march values than i686 is unofficially claimed to be
> unsupported (kan@freebsd). As others I'll bet the -march=p4 is
> causing problems, i686 works for me.

The only thing I "claimed" was that using -march=p4 and other options
which imply SSE2 with gcc 3.2.x is asking for trouble. Judging by the
number of bugfixes that were committed to GCC mainline for SSE2 related
problems, I am not that far off base. AFAIK, none of those bugfixes made
it back to GCC 3.2.x branch.

--
Alexander Kabaev