Dhee Reddy wrote:
> FWIW.
>    i have a similar setup except that the fxp is replaced by rl. All i did wa
>    to change ifconfig_ed1 to ifconfig_ed0 in rc.conf.
>       for some strange reason, when i installed(sysinstall), the ed card was
>    detected as ed1 and not as ed0 but on subsequent boots (after i changed
>    rc.conf) its running smooth as before.

Thanks, I tried it, didnt work though,
I too saw some ed0 ed1 confusuion on that box, but I think it was on
4.7, I'm downloading 5.0-RC now.

Julian Stacey
jhs @ berklix.com   Computer Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren.
  Munich BSD Conference:                http://berklix.org/conf/
  Spam phrases triggering deletion:     http://berklix.com/jhs/mail/