On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 12:03:24PM -0800, Jeffrey Hsu wrote:
> Pierre, can you see if this patch fixes your problem?  Thanks.

Yes, it does. Actually I tried that before, but then I thought
locking at this place was probably unnecessary because it seemed
to apply to the generation count only.

As matter of fact I just committed the previous patch I sent before
I saw your mail... probably we should commit yours instead?
--
Pierre Beyssac              [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]