:Hello -current,
:
:I'm seeing a bit (12 or more per day) of
:"PAWS ack-on-ack loop avoided" in my /var/log/messages
:
:Which appears to just be triggered by a mechanism to drop
:bad packets.  Is this correct?  Is this something I should be
:concerned about?
:
:Thanks in advance,
:
:./muk
:
:--
:m. kolb  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    No, you don't need to be concerned, it's just debugging
    what we thought was a rare bug case (but apparently is not)
    that was recently fixed.  The printf is only going to be in
    -current another couple of days.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>