:...
:> is never a problem with its bounds).  Other users of getbsize() in the
:> src tree but perhaps not ones in ports have been broken to match the
:> interface breakage.  The usual breakage is to cast the size_t to int
:> without checking bounds.
:
:Agreed.  Not a single consumer actually wants a size_t and not all base
:system uses have been "fixed" for the new interface (ls(1) for instance).
:I'd like to see the interface restored and merged into RELENG_5_0 before
:we introduce this mistake on the world.
:
:Best regards,
:Mike Barcroft

    Agreed.  It really should be an int * like it used to be.  But it's
    up to Mark Murray to fix it since it was his commit that changed it
    to a size_t in the first place.

                                                -Matt