On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 09:35:28AM +0900, Kyunghwan Kim wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 06:47:35PM -0500, Bosko Milekic wrote:
> >   I don't really know what
> >   to tell you because I'm working on the exact same thing (and I
> >   mentionned in the Emails you brought up that I would be) except just
> >   keep your code and go ahead and finish what you had intended but I
> >   doubt that I'll be looking at integrating it before I finish my
> >   version.  Maybe then we could merge the two, or something.  Heck, I
> >   don't know.  It's not really like doing this is difficult so I don't
> >   know how we would resolve the conflict.
>
> As you said, it was not difficult and a good chance to practice
> programming in kernel. In fact, I'm almost a newbie who just wants
> all network device drivers in -current to be mp-safe.

  In either case, it's good to have more than one version of the same
  thing if not for anything else but comparison purposes.  I'm sure
  we'll end up merging the two, at least in some respect(s).  I'll make
  sure to stay in touch with you and discuss before anything is
  committed.

> Anyway, it'll be better to wait for your code and learn from you.
> Thank you.
> --
> Kyunghwan Kim
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Thanks again for your interest.

--
Bosko Milekic * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * [EMAIL PROTECTED]