* De: Christian Brueffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ Data: 2002-12-30 ]
        [ Subjecte: Re: My wi(4) ate itself (or Fun with no memory). ]
> The bad thing is, that the chip is integrated in my notebook so i can't simply
> take it out and back in again :-)
> Is there any other way to reinitialize the card?

I think if we see something which is obviously a dead card we can probably
restart the card at a cardbus/... level, but I have no idea how hard this
is to do in practice, and Warner would probably beat me over the head for
thinking it's that simple :)
--
Juli Mallett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AIM: BSDFlata IRC: juli@EFnet#flata