From: "Chuck Robey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 5:02 PM

> The moral is, I think you need to rebuild/reinstall dri-devel if you're
> running FreeBSD-current.

I have found that it's generally a good idea to rebuild any modules you have
from ports (in my case it's ltmdm and radeon) when you upgrade the kernel.
Especially with -CURRENT, the module interface could change at any time.
Specifically, I had the same issue you did with ltmdm early last week, with
the same solution (rebuild the port).  ltmdm's pkg-message specifically
tells you you'll have to do this, in fact.

--K