On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Marc Butler wrote:

> I'm currently trying to build CURRENT (DEC 29 2002) within a chroot
> environment under CURRENT (DEC 17 2002).  Presently I am stuck on an
> error which appears to be related to /dev/stdout in a chroot environment
> (devfs?).

Could you provide a bit more detail on what's actually in the chroot
directory?  Have you mounted devfs in chroot/dev, or did you manually
stick in the device nodes?  In -STABLE, /dev/std* were actual device
nodes, whereas in -CURRENT, devfs makes them symlinks to fd/{0,1,2}, so
the details here are important...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Network Associates Laboratories