Hi,

after following src/UPDATING for an update from 4.7-REL to RELENG_5_0
this afternoon on a test machine I recognized that there still is a
/usr/bin/perl afterwards.

Now I ask myself if there is a cleaner way to update from 4 to 5
(apart from reinstalling) to get an almost mere 5_0 ?

Any shell scripts to clean up ? A make mrproper ?

Or does one need to manually work on every
        find / \! -newer last-cvsup-log -print
output line with some grep -v and rm -i ?

If this is documented or has been discussed before I would be happy
with the link to the docs or an message id.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                          bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
56 69 73 69 74                          http://www.zabbadoz.net/