On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 01:12:56PM -0800, Terry Lambert wrote:

> To my mind, this is a problem to address *after* the 5.0 release;
> one hopes that the ports compilation issues will be addressed
> *before* the 5.0 release.

We tag in 2 days. Forget about 5.0-R. The chance of breaking more
than that we fix is too high. This needs a couple of bento runs
before we can see the impact and flush out the nits.

\begin{image}
assume there's some ascii art here that shows a traffic sign with
the heads of our REs and the following text:
        No rushing in the RC zone
\end{image}

:-)

--
 Marcel Moolenaar         USPA: A-39004          [EMAIL PROTECTED]