Based on your definition of "works," I would say that mine does not. :( I just updated my -current system about 12 hours ago.

-Patrick

Sheldon Hearn wrote:
Hi folks,

Could someone with an up-to-date -CURRENT (as of anything since
Wednesday last week) and OpenOffice let me know whether OpenOffice's
swriter works?

For me, works just implies that it starts up on a blank document before
core dumping, and then accepts at least one character of input.

Thanks,
Sheldon.

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, VRAC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]				| 2274 Howe Hall Room 2624
PGP: http://www.137.org/patrick/pgp.txt	| T: +1.515.294.4916
http://www.137.org/patrick/		| http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/