Hi,

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 5.0 RELEASE using the CD created from
the ISO
on the ftp site. After the POST finishes, the machine attempts to load
the
FreeBSD boot loader from the CD to start the install, but instead
simply
reboots.

I'm not too sure if this is the correct place, but I felt it more
correct than
freebsd-questions.

Thanks,

(Please CC me in any replies since I'm not subscribed via this
address, since
the FreeBSD mail server eats e-mails sent from my subscribed address).

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP key: