According to the handbook's instructions, back on 4.7 I used to always
do the following as part of my installworld:

cd /usr/src/release/sysinstall
make all install

This apparently updates the sysinstall stuff. With 5.0, I don't seem to
have that directory any more. What happened to it?... is it obsolete? Is
there a new way of doing this? How about my /stand directory, can I
delete it? I did just upgrade from 4.7 to 5.0... and I'm thinking if I'm
on 5.0, the old 4.7 /stand/sysinstall is probably pretty worthless to
me.

--

-=Elden=-
http://www.moondog.org