On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 11:04:32PM +0300, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
>  Hmm... I need installer with special kernel... Is it possible without
>  building full release?

I don't know of a way to do it without building a release, though I
think you might be able to get by with only a buildworld and
buildkernel.  You'd have to generate the stripped kernel used for the
release floppies and then hack on the floppies to replace the existing
kernel with your new one.  I don't know if you have space for that.

-- Brooks