Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
This is the final call for users using NODEVFS and NO_GEOM options!
I marvel at my own temerity.  I normally would never presume to speak
for Bruce Evans but I haven't seen a post from him for many days.  I
think he would probably object to eliminating NO_GEOM based on his
past postings.

If I presume too much by speaking for him I humbly apologize.

BTW, I have no opinion on the subject but I've been using GEOM and
DEVFS for quite awhile with no problems that I can detect.