It looks like firewall in 5.0-RELEASE doesn't respect uid option.
I migrated from 4.7 where the following lines worked fine:

allow tcp from me to any uid 500 setup
allow udp from me to any uid 500 keep-state

I couldn't get these lines working on 5.0 (packets don't match these rules).
it's a little strange thing - the following lines DO work, but they match for ANY user on the system:

allow tcp from me to any uid 0 setup
allow udp from me to any uid 0 keep-state

also the counters are updated in a mysterious way...
it's a very confusing thing for me. can anyone help to solve the problem plz?