Hello,

> However, all those boxes used 40gb drives or smaller.  I'll see if I
> can't dig up some larger drives in the next week or two and try doing
> that again.
I can't transfer it to you, but can give access to a box which has 1.2 TB
online. Just tell me what do you need. (ssh or console, for the latter I
have to get another box and a cable)

No remote reset switch, BTW :(

----------[ Free Software ISOs - http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download ]----------
Attila Nagy                                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
                                                cell.: +3630 306 6758