On 2003-01-31 15:13:29 (+0100), Philip Paeps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2003-01-28 11:24:41 (-0800), Julian Elischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The rumour mill has been running wild on this but **AS FAR AS I KNOW** the
> > breakages have been fixed, since no-one has told me directl of any current
> > breakages. If you have any breakage from this commit, PLEASE TELL ME!

[...]

> Haven't been able to build a kernel for about two/three days, and your
> commit looks like the one that might be the culprit... :-)

...and it wasn't :-)  Sorry about that.

> There's nothing particularly exciting in my config files, I don't think, but
> I've attached them anyway, just in case.

Sergey pointed out that I was missing a scheduler in my configs.  Quick read
through UPDATING shed light on the matter and the kernels build nicely again!

False alarm, sorry :-o

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                       subscribed to the list.

  As soon as the flight attendant serves the coffee, the
  airliner encounters turbulence.