Hi,

>   # umount /mnt
>   Bad MNT RPC: RPC: Timed out

This behaviour is the same since we support NFS over
TCP. The problem is, that the state of the nfs_mount
isn't stored.

That means that umount cannot look at the mountflags
and decide what protocol it likes to use.

Of course we can change this, but have to kill one existing
mountflag because they are all used currently. I propose to remove
"MNT_EXKERB", since all the kerberos nfs stuff has been
removed. Have a look at mount.h yourself.

If this is generally ok'd, I'll make a patch and commit
it.

Martin

Martin Blapp, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>