On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 02:59:30PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > Can someone take a look at lib/libc/gen/semctl.c and tell me where
> > the __semctl() sysctl should be prototyped?
>
> Also _fpathconf() in lib/libc/gen/statvfs.c

_fpathconf() is quite different from __semctl.  It is not a syscall.
It is a weak alias for fpathconf() which is prototyped normally in
<unistd.h>.  The prototype for fpathconf() should be turned into
a prototype for _fpathconf() by "namespace.h", but statvfs.c is missing
theinclude of <unistd.h> so this doesn't happen.

Bruce