hi,

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 08:39:59PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> /*ARGSUSED*/
> int
> msdosfs_init(vfsp)
>         struct vfsconf *vfsp;
> {
>         dehashtbl = hashinit(desiredvnodes/2, M_MSDOSFSMNT, &dehash);
>         mtx_init(&dehash_mtx, "msdosfs dehash", NULL, MTX_DEF);
>         return (0);
> }

BTW, it reminds me a problem I found last month.  If you've MSDOSFS
compiled in kernel and try to load msdosfs.ko with loader -- then
you're 100% will hit into 'mutex already initialized' (or something
like that) panic later in boot process. (i.e. msdosfs_init() is called
twice for some reason)

I not sure if it's applicable to KLDs at all or to msdosfs only.