leafy wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 10:21:50PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> > We don't have a whole lot of ipfilter documentation in freebsd because
> > ipfilter works the same way here as it does on other os'. See for example,
> > http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf/
>
> As a side note, is there any instruction on how to install the latest
> ipfilter on -current?

Do you mean "How do I get the latest FreeBSD supported version of
ipfilter to run on FreeBSD-current?"?

If so, the answer is "The version that's in the source tree is
the latest ipfilter supported by FreeBSD-current".

Do you mean "How do I get the latest *vendor* supported version of
ipfilter to run on FreeBSD-current?"?

If so, the answer is "Replace the FreeBSD-current supplied source
files with the vendor supplied source files, and recompile; if
that doesn't work for you, contact the *vendor* for support of the
vendor-supported code".

You should probably contact the listed maintainer, if your question
meant something other than one of those two.

-- Terry