In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav writes:

>Makes me want to get my Norwegian Sword [tm] and make a short trip to
>Denmark.

I my be reading my email out of order here, but I guess you changed
your mind and tried to bury use with boatloads of useless asterix
('*') instead ?   :-)

>It is becoming increasingly clear to me that the majority of FreeBSD
>developers don't really care if their code works, as long as they get
>the credit (and / or paycheck) for committing it.

I realize that you live in Norway and therefore have a bigger supply
or rocks than most of us.  You should still be aware that you live
in a glass house yourself.

Poul-Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956