On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:58:57 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Andrey A. Chernov" writes:
> >On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 13:27:38 +0300, Andrey A. Chernov wrote:
> >>
> >> Unless you specify exact details of what I ignore, I'll be forced to
> >> treat your reply as NO REVIEW and commit this changes.
> >
> >Well, after numerous exchanges of nonsense messages [...]
>
> That is probably the most precise summary so far (NB: "exchanges" implies
> that the non-sense goes both ways).

Yes, but nonsense from my side is more detailed. :-)

But... Nonsense from my side happens only because
1) I see the breakage.
2) Seen breakage, I try to guess what des means, when he made it,
having no information from des.
3) If I guess it (with no information) incorrectly, it not means
that breakage not exist, it still there.

> Please take this to private email.

I not see enough good will from des side for it.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://ache.pp.ru/