On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 10:33:21PM +0100, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Ruslan Ermilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Okay, and this _is_ the easiest to implement, though I've found
> > some bogons with putting ``makeoptions NO_MODULES=yes'' that
> > need to be addressed.
>
> makeoptions MODULES_OVERRIDE="" should work fine.

I haven't looked in-depth (yet), but I recall that NO_MODULES
passed in makeoptions doesn't have the immediate effect (i.e.,
it still causes ``make obj'' to be run for modules).

I'm likely to look at this now, if I don't fall asleep before.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age