Hi All,

I am adding some new feature to the kgdb. I am not sure why the libkvm doesn't
implement reading from memory space when checking core dump. Who can give
some comments on this? If it is possible, I will try to implement it.

I found kgdb is not easy to use when checking a core dump. And hackers want
users to collect the information regarding to the kernel panic. It is not
easy to let everyone understand kernel structures. So I have implemented two
new command in the kgdb to help users checking coredump. One is kldstat, the
other is ps. Anyone interesing this? or you think these functions are no use.
Please let me know your option.

Thanks.

-Jun Su
Newbie in Freebsd.