> From: Jun Su <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:44:57 +0800
>
> Soory for my English. there is a time delay in playback. Thanks. If you need
> me do any test, I am glad to do.

Please don't apologize for your English. I assure you that my (German,
French, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, etc.) is far worse.

Thanks for the added information. I have an ICH3 in my ThinkPad and it
shows the same behavior, but running Stable. It is not clear to me if
this is intentional or not, but it's not unique to Current.

I use the system for GnomeMeeting (H.323 conferencing) and it does not
seem to cause problems there, nor does it do so when using mplayer or
ogle to play DVDs. But it is easy to demonstrate with 'cat /dev/dsp >
/dev/dsp'. It seems likely to me that this is an issue only when running
in full-duplex (simultaneous input and output).

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Phone: +1 510 486-8634