On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 03:50:25PM -0800, James Satterfield wrote:
> I'm getting what I think is substantial time drift on my -current
> boxes. My home firewall in particular drifts about .42 seconds every
> hour. My desktop machine drifted ~350 seconds over the last 5 days.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I have one machine which failes to keep decent time with ACPI enabled,
but it's more like .5sec/sec.  Disabling ACPI "fixed" that machine (it's
an old thin client so I don't care if it stops being supported at some
point).  .42sec/hr seems to be within the relm of crappy PC hardware and
is probably correctable with NTP.

-- Brooks