Jeff Roberson wrote:
On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Julian Elischer wrote:

I got this today on a kernel checked out on the 10th.

Can you please disable sync on panic and get a dump from the first panic?
Then print out the contents of the buf in that stack for me?  A couple of
people have seen this now but I have not been able to repro it.

Add me to the list of people seeing this:

See attached crash dump. BTW, is it OK to send attachments to the mailing list? I'm using Mozilla, and following the current mailing list via the usenet gateway.