Well, I was able to build it on -CURRENT, along with binutils
and other fine software from -STABLE tree. The reason was that
in several cases GCC 3.2.1 proved to be significantly slower
than 2.95.4 (I mean regular integer\floating-point operations,
MMX\SSE\3DNow! is a whole different story). I replaced 3.2.1
with 2.95.4, and since I did so in very brute way, latter had
no clue where system includes are, and ld had amnesia too
(there was some mix with obj/4.7-STABLE/... path to includes
and libraries). As a result, I had to build programs in two
passes: to generate objects with -c -I/usr/include first, and
then to link them with appropriate crt* and shared libraries.
Though passing -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib to compiler & linker
succeeded too. It worked, but annoyed. I recompiled binutils
from GNU tarball to eliminate problems with ld, and now I'm
going to make order in GCC. But, again, it works much better
for me than 3.2.1 (figures are available upon request).

---
Regards,
 Rhett