Gentleman,

        Please correct me if I am wrong but it appears, that the source upgrade
path from 4.* to 5.0 is broken. I havent played with it much but it appears
thatbuilding the kernel, depends on somethings new to the -current compiler, and the
compiler is dependant on stuff in the 5.-current kernel. I realize that with all the
stuff thats been ripped out of 5.0 and added, that a clean install is probably the
best way to go. I am just curious if it truly is borked or if it is just me.

Robert Garrett