Crist J. Clark wrote:
Perhaps it would be a good idea to build a linker.hints file with
kldxref(8) at boot time. At least, I can't think of any really good
reasons why _not_ to do it.

[...]

This is my first stab at rc-ng for a long while, so please be gentle if I've not handled that the best way. Patches attached.

Now that I've read it, I wonder what will happen in the cases where you have libraries nfs-mounted. This runs before any remote fs is mounted.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide
a test load.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message