On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 11:16 AM, Maxim Konovalov wrote:

On 10:39-0800, Mar 19, 2003, Tod Oace wrote:

The problem I'm having is that when an incoming ppp connectionattempt
is made my FreeBSD 5.0 machine freezes up. I can't even get to the
debugger with Ctrl-Alt-Esc like I normally can. Here are the last few

Known bug:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=180644+0+archive/2003/ freebsd-current/20030316.freebsd-current

I'm not getting a panic, but it seems likely I'm having the same problem. Am using a single processor 1GHz Pentium III HP Vectra machine. Left all the GENERIC debugging stuff enabled.

I suspect that commit:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1123119+0+archive/2003/ cvs-all/20030309.cvs-all

Lots of changes, and over my head.

Just saw the ISA NMI generation hint in ddb(4) and will try putting one of those together to try and see where my system is wedging (didn't see that in the handbook). Thanks, Maxim.

--
Maxim Konovalov, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Tod Oace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>