Hello,

I'm having diffculties performing an installworld of the newest sources.

***
===> lib/libcom_err/doc
install-info --quiet  --defsection="Programming & development tools."
--defentry="* libcom_err: (com_err).        A Common Error Description
Library for UNIX."  com_err.info /usr/share/info/dir
install-info: /usr/share/info/dir: empty file
*** Error code 1
***

After some minor investigation I can complete an installworld if I put
some junk into the /usr/share/info/dir file.

I may have lost the contents of the file because of a power cut the other
day, but I can't seem to find a new one in the src-tree, nor anywhere
else.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Rasmus Skaarup