Or even better would be just building libc. I have been working on my getpwnam_r assignment...
examining implementations in both Darwin and NetBSD and started trying to implement some of
this code for FreeBSD... Its not anywhere even near the goal in sight as I am still learning the
build system.

Do I always have to build world or can I get away with just making some subdirectories? If so
what is the best way to do this?

Rebuilding gcc each time I just want to test out my code is a real drag :)

Dave

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message