Robert Watson wrote: |
   |-------------------+--------+---------------+---------------------------|
   |                   |        |               | The 20030228 vendor       |
   | Fresh ACPI-CA     | --     | --            | sources have been         |
   | import            |        |               | imported. Further testing |
   |                   |        |               | is appreciated.           |

FYI, I still see the ACPI messages described in the "Re: ACPI-0293 (and 0166) errors"-thread on -current ca. 5/9/2003 on yesterday's -current.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           USC Information Sciences Institute