On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 03:04:52AM +0200, Erik Paulsen Skaalerud wrote:
> Is anyone working on ALTQ intergration for FreeBSD 5.1?
> Looks like the FreeBSD-ALTQ went drop dead, as they havent made anything new
> since the release of FreeBSD
> 5.0.(http://www.rofug.ro/projects/freebsd-altq/)

        I recently took interest in this (about a month ago) and had
        ALTQ port updated to work with the latest 5.0.  The only issue I
        have had was with fxp and TBR magic; once I find an fxp(4) guru,
        I will get that sorted.

        The version that is available at the website is about a year old
        (august 2002 ish), and there have been substantial changes to
        the kernel since then.

        Other than that, I have got it working...

        Cheers.

                -- Hiten ([EMAIL PROTECTED])